Launching June 1, Wine.com will feature Languedoc wines throughout the rest of 2020. Key features of this partnership:
- They have committed to expanding their selection of wines from France’s largest wine region and are expanding their listings of sub-appellations to further highlight the diversity of wines on offer.
- A ‘South of France’ search joins the list of Regions in the top navigation of the site.
- The nation’s largest online retailer will drive focus to the wines with dedicated emails, social media support and ads.
- Languedoc will also host a ‘Chatter’ educational webinar for all of Wine.com’s customer service staff.
- Additional imagery and text to drive SEO opportunities supplied to Wine.com team.
*Consumers can enjoy 10% off a purchase of 6 or more bottles of Languedoc wines through the end of the year – use code LANGUEDOC at checkout*
More information for brands and their representatives can be found in our Trade & Press section.