How to Enjoy Languedoc Rosé
Languedoc rosé is crisp, fruity, and vibrant—and usually under $15—the perfect sipper. Read on for tips on how to drink pink.
- What to look for: Look for “Languedoc” (e.g. Coteaux du Languedoc) on the label
- Price: Rosé’s rising popularity around the world has caused prices to rise, but Languedoc’s pink sippers remain relatively undiscovered, and therefore some of the best deals available. You can grab a great wine for under $15.
- Flavors: The wines are dry (meaning no residual sugar) with ripe cherry and strawberry flavors, and refreshing acidity; perfect for deck sipping and summer salad pairing.
- Food Pairing: The bright acidity makes Languedoc rosés great food wines. Try them with grilled chicken, a mushroom quiche, or a flavorful salad (like strawberry and spinach—the strawberries perfectly match the berry flavors of the wine).
- 10 Ways to Drink Pink: Languedoc rosé goes with pretty much any occasion, from sunning poolside to Thanksgiving dinner